Monday, October 3, 2011

Razzle Dazzle introduces her sister- Purple Potion.

Razzle Dazzle was tickled pink when she found out how much everyone loves her, and she would like you to meet her sister Purple Potion. They are both lovely glitters with sparkley holo bits, and they are eagerly awaiting their upcoming travels.



Thanks for looking!
♥pam♥
Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Pam! Can't wait! *i feel like a broken record here lol*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, That is very pretty =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooo pretty!!! I love purple shades and this one has glitter and holo!!! Amazing :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. O.O There go my eyes popping out of my head again! But seriously, WOW!!! Super gorgeous!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love glitters, and this one is simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so pretty! I love how there are different colours all in the one polish

    ReplyDelete
  7. *drool* you're so good at this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it really means a lot. I read every comment. If you have any questions or want me to check out your blog, please email me at info@girlybitspolish.com