Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Guest Post Series, with Polish Obsession. Featuring Razzle Dazzle and Nail Art

Hiya!! I am so happy to have Marisa from POLISH OBSESSION on the blog today. I have followed her blog for a long time, and she is a long time customer of Girly Bits, so it's perfect that she is here today to share her creations with all of you. Marisa always has a wide variety of colours and textures on her blog, and had quite an assortment of Indies, so she is a good reference point if you are looking. She is also quite active on TWITTER, so be sure and check her out!

Thank you Marisa, for sharing with us today, and especially for choosing things close to my heart.

♥Pam♥


Hi fellow nail polish lovers!!

My name is Marisa and I'm the writer of Polish Obsession.  I'm so happy to have the opportunity to do a guest post for Pam.  I'm a huge fan of her polishes and I've been a blog follower for a long time, so I'm truly honored.

For this post, I wanted to do something really fun, so I grabbed Razzle Dazzle, one of my favorite Girly Bits polishes.  Here's what I came up with.

Razzle Dazzle, Nail art, Fan brush
Artificial Light
Index finger: Sally Hansen Fuchsia Power with polka dots using Nicole by OPI I'm a Belieber and Girly Bits Razzle Dazzle
Middle: Orly Au Champagne as a base with I'm A Belieber and Fuchsia Power using a fan brush
Ring: Tape mani (using striping tape) with Razzle Dazzle and I'm a Belieber
Pinky: Three coats of Razzle Dazzle on its own.

nail art, fan technique
Artificial Light

Artificial Light

Artificial Light

Natural Light
I'm a huge lover of pink and purple together, so I really like how this mani turned out.  I decided to do the fan brush technique on my middle finger because it's something Pam really liked when I did a previous mani using the technique.

Thanks for reading!  I hope you guys liked seeing this mani.  Thanks for having me Pam!


Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

4 comments:

  1. This is so lovely! :) Razzle Dazzle looks amazing too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Pam! So glad you like it! I love Razzle Dazzle ;0).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous doll! You know I adore that fanbrush accent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Pam-congrats on your shout out in Nail It Magazine that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it really means a lot. I read every comment. If you have any questions or want me to check out your blog, please email me at info@girlybitspolish.com