Saturday, August 17, 2013

Guest Post Series, with Refined and Polished featuring Razzle Dazzle

Today's guest blogger is Lakeisha, from Refined and Polished. She and I met a few years ago, in a nail polish group when Girly Bits was in it's infancy. It's so awesome to see that she still has love for the original release of Razzle Dazzle, shown here in the original bottle with the paper label, and two colour logo. It's even a mini! Oh how things have changed.
Lakeisha typically pairs her manicures with fashion inspiration boards, which is a great way of viewing the seasons colour trends. Be sure and check out her blog, for many different colour pairings and fashion styles to suit any taste!

Thank you so much for sharing with us today!
♥Pam♥


Hey dolls! I’m Lakeisha from Refined and Polished and it is my absolute pleasure to be a part of Pam’s guest blogger series! We met several years ago in a nail polish facebook group and it has been great to watch Girly Bits grow into such an amazing brand. Of course for this guest post, I had to start with one of Pam’s polishes. When Pam previewed the first Girly Bits collection in our group, Razzle Dazzle was the one that caught my eye the most. It is a raspberry jelly base that is filled with scattered holo particles and fuchsia, blue, and copper glitter. The base of Razzle Dazzle builds up nicely, so three coats were used. I wanted to pull out the blue sparkles in Razzle Dazzle, so I used two coats of Illamasqua Cameo, a gorgeous cornflower blue, on the accent nails. My favorite types of nail art are polka dots and striping tape and I always love an opportunity to pair the two together. Lately, I can’t get enough of doing various sized polka dots on just a portion of the nail.

nail art tape mani




nail art tape mani striping dots

Girly Bits and Illamasqua


I've never used a glitter as the base for a striping tape accent before and I absolutely love the way Razzle Dazzle sparkles under the creme. This look is the epitome of how I like my nail art; simple but chic and relatively effortless. I adore creating fashion boards inspired by the polish I’m wearing as well, since my love for the two go hand in hand. I hope that you all have enjoyed this look. If you would like to see more, please feel free to keep up with me on Refined and Polished, facebook, or instagram. Thanks again Pam for allowing me to share with your fans!
Girly Bits Razzle Dazzle - Fuchsia + Cornflower Blue
Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

9 comments:

  1. What a lovely manicure! Love that each nail is a different from one another too! Razzle Dazzle looks gorgeous too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really loving that trend as well, with the accent nails getting more focus. Lakeisha did a great job pairing the colours!!
      I have always loved nail art, and dotticures etc. and I always have such a hard time choosing which design to do. So this type lets me do several!!

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much loves! I can't believe I didn't like the accent nail trend when it first started a few years ago. Now I'm always doing two! ;)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful mani Lakeisha!!! I love the way you pulled all the colors from Razzle Dazzle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll! I just love the way the two go together.

      Delete
  3. Love girly bits and the blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love girly bits and the blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look!! Gonna try it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it really means a lot. I read every comment. If you have any questions or want me to check out your blog, please email me at info@girlybitspolish.com